Saturday, October 12, 2013

Black Beaded Tank Top



It's the weekend, yay! What are you guys up to?  I had an awfully bad day to start up with but was able to clear up my head doing some household cleaning.  I feel like I got me some happy hormones geared up right now!
I know it's not warm outside but today I am wearing one of my favorite black tank top! It's simple and comfy, plus the beads in the neckline are really nice.  I don't need to add a necklace anymore!


What do you think of my make-up today?  I always keep my eyebrows thick. I promise it will make you look ten years younger, okay fine, five years younger, hehe.. I'm using e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit for my eyebrow, great way to keep you brows looking thick and fuller. Now, to awaken my tired eyes, I'm using e.l.f. Essential Eye Widener to give my peepers an illusion of a bright and beautiful eyes then I added the e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen at the lash line to define my eyes. Remember to keep it as thin and close to the eyelashes as possible. Blush on: Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Maybelline, its non-comedogenic (it won't clog your pores and cause break-outs).  Lipstick: No.525 Peachy Scene Color Sensational Maybelline.


Here's a close-up look of the beaded work on my tank top. They look so simple but surely adds chic to this simple top!


I wore this top with a pair of white khaki shorts from Banana Republic during our trip to Cebu, Philippines. Say hello to my daughter Timi. This was taken at our hotel lobby.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for reading and love much!
Shayne


No comments:

Post a Comment