Thursday, October 17, 2013

Season of Sweaters


Out of boredom I went through some items on Amazon and found some really cute sweaters.  Its Fall Season and it means that we are getting closer to the advent of winter or the cold months and covering up doesn't mean you will completely disregard the stylish you.  
I have selected seven sweaters that will keep you stylish and looking trendy all throughout this season or continually until the cold months end.  
Let me just categorize my finds.  If you're looking at the photo above the first three items are from an Asian style.  Their style ranges from classy to feminine, for the girly girly type.  
On the second row, they're hip and edgy, I just love them.

Match these uberly cute sweaters with jeans or leather leggings and skirts (protect your legs from the cold though).

You can check all items at My Boutique. Hurry while still available!





No comments:

Post a Comment