Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lita Platform Boot -- Ivory Crochet


I am extremely head over heels over these platform boots, a huge fan you can say. The fact that it’s by Jeffrey Campbell and one of their favorite styles made me want it more and more, Oh my goodness! I got a few collection of boots, most are ankle boots ( I will post them up one of these days) and I am so itching to get my own pair of Jeffrey Campbell’s Lita. It’s quiet expensive for my budget though but I will always find ways, lol!


 See Lita Platform Availability (Lita)










See this gorgeous boots when worned..




















Lindsay Lohan wearing Lita!























You will look gorgeous on them, guaranteed! :)

Lita Platform Boot - Ivory Crochet
Towering lace-up ivory crochet boots featuring a covered platform and chunky wooden hee... [More]
Price: 162.00

No comments:

Post a Comment